Code for good to build a more sustainable and accessible world.
AI for Good is a challenge for developers, students, and data scientists to use AI to tackle some of society’s greatest challenges.
We invite you to submit ideas that use AI to:
- Advance environmental sustainability. For example:
- Agriculture: Efficiently monitor the health of farms in real time
- Biodiversity: Accelerate the discovery, monitoring and protection of biodiversity across our planet
- Climate change: Give people more accurate climate predictions to help reduce the potential impacts
- Water: Model Earth’s water supply to help us conserve and protect fresh water
- Empower people with disabilities. For example:
- Employment: Help people develop professional skills and influence workplace culture and inclusive hiring
- Daily Life: Use AI for hearing, seeing and reasoning with increased accuracy to help people with everyday tasks
- Communication and Connection: Create possibilities for all people regardless of how they listen speak or write have equal access to information and opportunities
In addition to the prizes below, this challenge provides the opportunity for you to present your idea to Microsoft and showcase your project on AIlab.Microsoft.com. Check out the AI Idea Challenge cheat sheet for ideas on where to start.
Your ideas are judged on the following three parameters: